1967 Plymouth GTX convertible
With the drive train and interior removed, this car was set up on the rotisserie and the under carriage was sand blasted before work commenced.
Major restoration work included:
- Left and right inner fenders & outer fenders replaced
- Both front doors were replaced and re-skinned
- Complete front floor pans & rear trunk pan welded in
- Rockers replaced with inner and outer tubs welded in
- Left & right rear frame rails replaced with rear spring supports
- Rear lower trunk panel replaced
- Hood & trunk lid stripped down to bare metal and refinished
The car was refinished using Nexa Auto Color Products. The drive train was renewed and the front end replaced . The total interior was redone to factory specs.